It seems like everywhere we turn, we’re bombarded with ads. And while some of us may enjoy seeing ads for products we’re interested in, others find them intrusive and annoying. If you fall into the latter category, you may be wondering how to limit specific Instagram ads.
How to Limit Specific Instagram Ads?
The good news is that there is a way to do this! Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to limit specific Instagram ads:
- Open the Instagram app and go to your settings.
- Scroll down and tap on “Account.”
- Tap on “Ads.”
- Tap on “Ad Preferences.”
- Here, you’ll be able to see a list of topics that Instagram thinks you’re interested in. You can tap on any of these topics to expand them and see a list of specific ads that have been served to you under that category.
- To stop seeing ads about a particular topic, simply tap on the “X” next to it.
- You can also tap on the “Why am I seeing this?” link next to any ad to get more information about why that particular ad was served to you.
We hope this guide was helpful in showing you how to limit specific Instagram ads. Remember, you can always change your ad preferences at any time, so don’t hesitate to experiment and find what works best for you.